Wednesday, July 26, 2006

When you get weary -

"From A Passing Train"
digital collage by Mick Mather

Not a lot to say...perhaps nothing at all. Do I let the introduction, the title and the piece speak for itself? I don't suppose that approach is entirely suitable either and all of a sudden I seem to be overtaken with memories of the year I took the California Zephyr to San Francisco. The view beyond the figure here reminds me so much of certain parts of that cross-continental trip that the title actually presented itself and I rather wish I was hurtling 'cross the plains right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

THIS IS REALLY COOL!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Mary Stebbins Taitt:
Whoa! You've really stepped back a long way here, Mary. Thanks! :D

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home