Friday, September 29, 2006

Illustration Friday: Quiet -

"Quiet Al Fresco"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
It's a bit amazing that this week's theme at Illustration Friday, "quiet", defines my mood this evening. Out of the blue this afternoon, a sniffle implanted itself and it's getting worse. I can't believe it, but it appears that I'm about to be ill with that unbearable, nagging cold that keeps going around for the third time since May. Anyway, quiet is all I want right now...I'm off to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger cjhardy said...

Very interesting piece. Love the look of quiet motion. wonderful use of CG art. Get well soon.

6:41 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

really love your unique style.. tho havent been able to visit IF contributors for a while, (the list is geting long too).. i miss looming over your works. and hope you dont catch the colds 8)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Thanks you two. Velvet, I know what you mean about visiting other blogs. I miss a LOT of people myself, but, there's only so much time in the day. I do promise to visit you again soon. :)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home