Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Challenge: People -

"People"
digital collage & manipulation by Mick Mather
- original photograph by Mary Stebbins Taitt -

I don't do very many images where the subject is a group or a crowd. Thursday Challenge gave me that opportunity this week with their people theme. That said, it's immediately funny that it was only a few days ago that I posted something so similar as to make this event, well, shall we say "spooky"? Okay, maybe not that spooky. Some hotrodding around the photo files here at HQ gave me quite a few choices but, in the end, I decided to take a drive through the stacks of images lovingly donated by my good pal, Mary Stebbins. Yes, yes, yes, all the automobile references are on the up 'n up since Mary has recently moved to Detroit. So, something chopped, channeled and almost candy striped for ya this evening. Thanks, Mary!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks, Mick, for honoring me in this way. I am duly pleased and excited!

AND I love what you did with the photo, making it into a piece of art that is truly yours!

I miss Syracuse and I miss you! But I hope to be back for some more shows spo keep me in mind when things are coming up. XOX Mary

9:41 AM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

(IMAGIK)

9:42 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Thanks again and again today, Mary! If we ever get dug out of all this snow? I'll keep that one eye open!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home