Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Payback is a ... well, you know -

"Yellow Rose"
manipulated digital drawing & collage by Mick Mather
You know what they say, "No good deed goes unpunished." Such is the case with my return to the office that, despite my absence, managed to accumulate 2-weeks worth of work for me to attend to. On the bright side, the upcoming long weekend has a sculpture commission to be constructed - a very exciting prospect (more later) - so I'm going to have to rely on pre-posting images again as I'll be away from the computer from late Thursday evening thru Labor Day ... and the world keeps goin' 'round.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Yellow roses, don't they stand for jealousy? Or unfaithfulness? Or "I'm leaving you"?

12:04 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
I'm not sure, but, I'm a man! Men don't do flowers. I can't imagine how this happened! :D

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home