Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NEW from The Trinity Series -

"Trinity #20 - The Black Hats (Alternate Version II)"
manipulated digital photograph by Mick Mather
This piece actually predates The Trinity Series by a few years but when it comes to seeding one's thinking, it's surely part of the process and therefor part of the series. At this point, I'm not even certain that the original sculpture exists. I'm even wondering if this doesn't fall under the category of book arts as well. If I ever find this in one of my archive boxes, a shadowbox frame will be the final step.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger John M. Mora said...

game, set, match

11:40 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

John:
Pffffffffffffffffire!

7:03 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

If the three were books, they would be tired! But I'm back, and now all starts again! At least for me...

3:07 AM  
Blogger John M. Mora said...

"I am trhe god of hellfire and I bring you..." - crazy world of arthur brown

3:31 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Welcome back, Hélène. I trust that you have hundreds of new photographs to share.

John:
Le feu d'Arthur!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Lucky Dip Lisa said...

A lovely addition, there's something about matches and birthday candles that are just so instinctively beautifull. Either alone or together. Or should I say in threes?

8:29 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Lisa Sarsfield:
Thanks, Lisa, I agree. There's something about fire that fascinates all of us. I suspect it arises from ancient memories when fire was considered to be nothing short of magic.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home