Monday, July 03, 2006

Moody Monday: Indifferent -


"Indifferent"
digital collage by Mick Mather

Excerpt from The Inventor's Diary: "Ahead of the Curve" -

"...it was common for you to leave me hanging whenever your nerves reached that zone of uncertainty and discomfort. Knowing your fragility in maintaining relationships I was always accomodating of your method of eluding them - running. The allegorical implications never escaped me, though I'm certain they have yet to occur to you; and, while my heart sinks each time I watch you disappear over the horizon, I suffer in silence. Your emotional state is a tornado built from the wind, a whirling dervish, a swirl of indifferent activity that succeeds only in creating a path of destruction for innocent bystanders, especially those who love you..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home