Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Circular breathing -

"The Sisters"
digital collage by Mick Mather
The title of tonight's post - circular breathing - is a reference to my ongoing fascination with one, particular subject. I may have mentioned this vaguely in late Spring of this year and, I should admit, it's still that way, vague. I remain in the dark as regards where this experimental series of work is going. That said, tonight's image is a by-product of that work but not of the series. The reasons for taking the side road or a suspicious, unlocked door is for the wonder and discovery one is likely to encounter along the way. Fun. Did I mention that? It's just plain fun...well, in the end, quite productive too. So, rounding third and heading for home plate, while the subject itself is quite familiar, the context in which it resides is often uncharted territory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home