Sunday, August 13, 2006

A little taste -

"Twilight Field of Wildflowers"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Even a cursory glance through the most recent half dozen examples of work reveals that my style is figurative for the most part. I also have a growing body of subjective realism - in evidence is this evenings post. While I'm most fascinated with the human figure and spend my days and nights deconstructing and reassembling faces, bodies and scenes, the natural world also has its way with me. The 12 pieces that I'll show later this week (as mentioned a few days back) are much more akin to what you're seeing here. In a month I'll be mounting another exhibition with 13 more images in this vein. Anyway, I thought a sneak peek at what I'm about to be up to in the coming month might be of some interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home