Wednesday, October 11, 2006

...but I like it! -

"Violet Vision #2"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Some weeks ago one of my regular meme sites offered the theme of purple or violet or something. At the time, I followed that road for a few more images before getting on with my usual work. Side roads are, for the most part, well worth the exploration, only dangerous in the movies. Anyway, this is another image from the road less travelled and I have a new series for my trouble. I s'pose Jagger said it right, "it's only rock 'n roll...but I like it!"

2 Comments:

Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

it is a lovely color; very light violet. Fun to see how often you reference rock and roll here!

http://ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress/

7:24 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Awww, thanks for the great comment. As for rock 'n roll? Well, I did my time on the road - I liked it! :D

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home