Friday, October 20, 2006

Illustration Friday: Ghost -

"Ghost"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Today I came this close to creating a new monotype - including taking a second impression from the plate without repainting, resulting in what we call a "ghost" - for this week's theme at Illustration Friday. While that would've been quite a bit of fun as well as satisfying (assuming the pair of impressions came out well of course), I also had the secondary idea of using a Television set. Since I don't have cable and must rely on a practically useless set of rabbit ears to drag the signal out of the ether, well, documenting my daily life won the coin toss. Have fun with it, I sure did!

2 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

This is perfect...a ghost in the machine!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

LOL...as always, thanks for the perfect thing to say, Carla.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home