Friday, November 10, 2006

Illustration Friday: Clear -

"Clear as Mud"
digital collage by Mick Mather
This week at Illustration Friday the theme is clear. The first thought I had is that old saying, "clear as mud", and I went with it. I wish there was more to say...actually there is more, but I don't have time for more. I'll be babysitting the granddaughter, attending an exhibition closing reception and, if I'm fortunate, out to hear my favorite local band, The Gonstermachers. Here's mud in yer eye!

2 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

Great composition! Is she mud wrestling?

12:48 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

LOL ... you guessed it, Carla. Mud wrestling for sure. Soon to be an olymic sport if my friends and I down at the Mud Hole Tavern have our votes counted! :D

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home