Saturday, January 13, 2007

Where'd the day go? -

"Remote"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Before the New Year, as I began developing new pieces in The Maps Series, it was mentioned here that I had a number of old pieces that fit the category. In fact, while snooping around in the archives I even found on old, old folder title - The Maps Series! It was empty and, as I recall, I never pursued the imagery long enough for it to warrant the series at the time. Anyway, tonight's post is a piece from 2005 that was originally posted at IF but did double duty for my graphic novelette - The Chronicles of a Lonesome Princess. Sadly, most of the writing for the project is inaccessible due to a software crash and the inability of this computer to reinstall it from the CD...dunno why. Anyway, something to enjoy while I go pick out a movie to watch - smell that popcorn do ya? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home