Saturday, January 06, 2007

Spy games?

"The Eavesdropper"
digital collage by Mick Mather
It doesn't happen very often, but I was just about to delete the components of this collage and scrap it. The original contrasts of light and dark were harsh, glaring. As I began to tear things up and reassemble them, I discovered that removing the problem areas would be a challenge but, quite likely worth the effort. I was right and loved the buttery, low light ambience of it from the beginning. Somewhere along the home stretch the idea that the figure in this post might be a spy came to mind. It certainly looks, to me anyway, like she's listening to another conversation over her left shoulder...I hope the dis-information team was geared up before the entree arrived!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home