Friday, August 29, 2008

On the Road -

"Trinity #13 - Proposal Study #3"
digitally manipulated drawing by Mick Mather
No sooner am I back from vacation than I'm off again! As you read this I'll be on the road, driving to Vermont to The Carving Studio & Sculpture Center, where my proposal for "Trinity #13" has been accepted for exhibit in SculptFest08. I will be constructing this work from 'found' materials on-site over the weekend. "Labor Day" takes on a whole new meaning for me this year I think. In any case, no Illustration Friday for me this week and apologies, again, in advance for the short shrift given the pre-scheduled posts through Monday. More documentation of the piece upon my return and, until then, please have a glass of red wine with me in celebration.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Great!!!! Have a nice time in Vermont!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Thanks so much ... and, I'm already back. The piece went up in just a day and a half but, that's not the end of the story. More later. :)

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home