Saturday, July 08, 2006

Illustration Friday: Skyline -


"Skyline"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather

Here's a quick workout for this week's theme at Illustration Friday. If any of you have been looking for me at my syracuseblog.com site, my apologies. The annoying problems of access over there aren't ecxatly worse, but the site is down almost as much as it's up. I recommend that you BOOKMARK this site while you're here and once I'm able to get back in over there I'll be adding thumbnails only with a link right back here. Eventually, that site will be relegated to the status of archive. So, again, please bookmark - I'll be returning here full time before the summer is out.

2 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

Cool juxtaposition of the high rise dwellings and the more humble house behind the white fence. I like the lines of the fence and the buildings...they create a cool composition.

Very annoying about your website...I had that problem several years ago with a hosting service I, and it really made me crazy! I like seeing your work here on the black background...very striking!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Hi Carla,
Thanks so much for being the first to comment at this new incarnation of my ARTblog. I was out wandering with the camera one day and stumbled across this view down the fenceline. The two buildings are filled with 1- and 2-bedroom apartment units for the elderly. My Grandmother actually used to live in the highrise on the left. Now? I'm old enough to live there too! :O

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home