Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday Challenge: Chair -

"Chair #10"
torn paper collage, tempera, stencil & digital painting by Mick Mather
Again, I say, "H-A-P-P-Y---T-H-A-N-K-S-G-I-V-I-N-G ! ! ! I don't have lots of time here at the ol' watercooler today and I can already smell the turkey, stuffing, gravy and pies! Oh those pies! That said, it's Thursday Challenge day, the theme is chair, and I know that I'm the odd-man-out over there most of the time because of my penchant for photo-manipulation over purist photographic techniques. Although, sneaking suspicions tell me that a lot of the images at TC are digitally enhanced in some form or another. That's not a bad thing, just a first step down an exciting, if unfamiliar, path for many. Did I say Happy Thanksgiving? Square that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home