Sunday, February 25, 2007

Brushing up -

"The White Scarf"
digital collage by Mick Mather
There seems to be something soothing and satisfying about one of the new filters I've been playing around with. It's a test-drive packet where you get to try most of the features but you need the paid version before you can save or retain the results without putting a massive amount of time into the discovery of a good work-around. Be that as it may, it's the concept of play that I'm really talking about here. Taking risks, walking 10 steps beyond the point where you've told yourself to give it up, walking into unfamiliar territory and jumping into the deep end of the pool . As I believe I've been mentioning, off and on, since around last Thanksgiving, I'm in one of these development periods where I practice what I preach. Three months later? I'm getting very comfortable with the hard turn taken back then and it's beginning to pay off. Come on in! The water's nice and warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home