Sunday, February 04, 2007

NEW from The Mr Existence Series -

"Sister Existence Loses The Dog"
digital collage by Mick Mather
A promise is a promise...but, look! I'm feeling like crap and - do I really have to tell you? - it's SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!! So, here's the new piece I said that I'd upload. Need background? Scroll back to yesterday. Now, let me see...yup, everything is all lined up over there. Chips, crunchy cheeto's, dip, olives, brandy, beer, coca cola, shasta grape, ice cream bars, choc'lit chip cookie dough ice cream, tootsie roll pops, deviled eggs, hot & sour soup, pork steaks, froot loops, milk, cheese, hot Italian sausage, smoked beef stick, spray-on cheese, dipping cheese...damn! I know that I'm forgetting something! Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Hi Mick! Long time no see. Good to see you're still out there making fine pictures. I particularly like this'un. Get well soon!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Thanks, Andrea. It sure is funny how much you miss things when you surf back around the old neighborhood!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home