Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cup o'joe -

"Waiting For Morning"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I've had a series in progress, created by my coffee cup at work, for well over a year. Each month I put down a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" piece of white paper and set my cup on it for the next 30 days. Spills, spots, rings, splatters and what-have-you mark these pages, all from my morning coffee. It's been in a file for a few months now and it occurred to me that the next step in that project is at hand. I'll begin by scanning each page before I begin to play around a bit and have some fun. I'm not exactly sure where this will lead me and I'm not really thinking about it a lot at this point. Anyway, tonight's post is a toast to that forthcoming body of work.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home