Friday, March 23, 2007

Illustration Friday: I Spy -

"Selfportrait of the Artist as a Corporate Spy Uncovering Company Secrets"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Lots of places to go with the I Spy theme at Illustration Friday this week. I have to admit, it was a difficult array of choices and I probably should have stuck with the apple image and book cover take-off on Asimov's "I, Robot". Apple, you may be asking? Northern Spy, you see. Just the sort that might end up in one of Al Fasoldt's pies! Sorry, Al, but the workplace intrigue, that turned out to be little more than an office affair, was impossible to resist.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

I'm totally amazed. You are a genius! I had to look all your works...I love them all...

1:17 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli: With a blush, I say thank you and thank you again. I'm pleased that you enjoyed all the work. I must admit that I spent q bit of time at your blogs today and very much enjoy your work as well. Now, of course, to under stand them better, I'm going to have to learn Finnish.

8:19 AM  
Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

LOL! After 10 years intensive learning you could understand something, meanwhile look pictures! I really enjoy your works! :)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli: 10 years?!!! Jeepers! Right, I'll keep looking at the pictures. :D

4:47 PM  
Blogger carla said...

Clearly there are some company secrets worth uncovering! Good one, Mick... and still somewhat realted to the Northern Spy concept:>

7:18 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Carla: ROFLMAO @ "still somewhat related"!!! Would that be "apple of my I Spy"?

1:09 PM  
Blogger Janice Ykema said...

Im assuming your timing was impeccable? Lovely work.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Janice: LMAO! Impeccable timing indeed! Very good and the world loves a lady with a quick wit. I bet they love Spy cats too. I do. :)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home