Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Like I'm not busy enough already?

"The Mirror People Cause A Commotion"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I have some old work that's been nagging at me to put a book together. This will be a sequential novel in the form of a travel guide - the sort that a tourism office might send you through the mail to entice you to make them your vacation destination this year. At the same time, this is a science fiction tale of a newly discovered planetary system that's actually a part of our own. Toward that end, the piece you see posted tonight will, eventually, be reposted at my new blog with some sort of a story attached to it. I've already begun this new adventure with another set of artistamps, a block-of-4 commemoratives. Like I said in the title to this evenings post - I don't already have enough to do!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home