Wednesday, July 01, 2009

NEW from The Mister Existence Series -

"Sister Existence Realigns Divergent Parallel Universes"
digitally manipulated collage & digital drawing by Mick Mather
Once again I was puttering around in the secret visual laboratory with a number of new ideas that have been spinning 'round in my head. Pretty soon a digital drawing was created, layered over a digital collage and sent through the super secret array another time. By now my wild imagination is off into the field of quantum mechanics, parallel universes, Hugh Everett's relative state formulation and that darned cat ... Schroedinger's to be clear. Anyway, our good sister, convinced that she alone is the unifying center, is busy with realignment.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger D.Edwards said...

Wow; this one really plays with the eyeballs. Multiple levels of data to process,more than one viewing will be needed;I'm sure, to find everything.Love it!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

D.Edwards:
It is a little bit busy and worth more than one look (you should see some of the earlier versions). Also worthy of review is some of the Pop Art by the incredible Patrick Caulfield where much of the inspiration for some of my work comes from.

6:47 AM  
Blogger hpy said...

I like this one. Colours, brightness, everything.

9:40 PM  
Blogger John M. Mora said...

it has a lot of movement, daring

friendly.false.phallic.fusion

I am overworked these days...

3:32 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Thank you, Hélène. :)

John:
Why is it that the overworking arrives at the same time as the perfect weather arrives. It's a plot, I tell you!

7:47 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

I like those thin lines.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
I do too! I remember that Kirsi used to use a lot of similar lines, very thin, drawn wild, like letting slender thread drift upon an image ... I've always remembered that.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home