Monday, March 08, 2010

NEW from The Selfportrait Series -

"Selfportrait of the Artist As An Event Ticket"
- click image to view full size -
graphic design by Mick Mather

Well now, it's been a while since we've chatted like this and I feel the need to alert those of you with the time and the facility that it's Birthday Time! As you can see, the "2 weeks before" celebration period begins today. Also, as you can see, following the red letter day we have the "2 weeks after" celebration period to afford you full calendar jet setters plenty of time to make arrangements. So, each of you please pick a place, date and time and let's P-A-R-T-Y!
As always, presents would be nice!

Labels: , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh dear, now I must start wondering about the present....

4:28 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
You could always try the well-worn dodge that my father uses every year when I ask what he's going to get me for my birthday. He says, "Close your eyes ... what do you see?" :|

5:10 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Worth considering that idea!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
That's what I was afraid of! :|

9:02 AM  
Blogger Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Oh you are funny Mick! I'd RSVP but I'm afraid I have no visa and wouldn't like to become an illegal alien!
Come to think of it, I don't have a passport either.So never mind the visa, maybe I could try and get into the cargo hole of a boeing 727??

12:22 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Lucky Dip Lisa:
I'm afraid it would be much too cold in the hold. Perhaps you might canoe to Hawaii then simply hop a domestic flight. :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

I have to think about this! Maye Susu and I could charter a little plane and fly over...

11:13 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
I'm on my way to meet you at the airport now! :D

7:21 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Good idea, HPY!
You pay...

8:57 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
...and I'll be wearing a light green sweatshirt that says IRISH on the front. :)

11:49 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

I'll sing Danny Boy for you!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
I hear the pipes a'callin'.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home