Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The week is getting away from me -

"No Waitin' G #4"
digitally manipulated stressed paper collage by Mick Mather
It's been one of those weeks where my free time has gone up in smoke. Tomorrow night's art opening (see yesterday's post) will be the culmination of a day that was supposed to be spent catching up on some reading in my field but is now filled with meetings and a little more of the regular grind. So, I'll take this opportunity to move along with my promise to show all six of these new images from the Stressed Paper Series before I run off to undertake another painting. I have a few new tempera-on-paper pieces in me and last nights quick study was rewarding. So, I'll be off!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Are you stressed too?

1:48 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Yes, quite a bit, for one reason and another. It appears that a lot of us are wide-eyed about things these days!

4:39 AM  
Blogger daniel cimadevilla said...

Good luck Mick!!!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

cima:
LOL - I might need it! :)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home