Monday, March 03, 2008

Moody Monday: Beautiful -

"Eye of the Beholder"
$50 Unframed - LUCAS GALLERY

digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
This week's theme at Moody Monday is beautiful. As I was going through my photography files, this one popped up and asked me to look again. As I studied the variation and repetition of forms and shadows it occurred to me that beauty is almost everywhere we look. I believe the title tells the rest of the story here ... enjoy.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Almost every photo/picture belongs to the cathegory "beautiful" -as beauty being in the eye of the one who looks. True.

So this is beautiful. Hmmm. Well, to somebody's eyes:)) Maybe mine!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Hmm, you have very interesting apprehension what comes a beautifulness... But because you are a man, I don't even try to understand ;D

9:49 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
LOL - see what I mean? :D

4:46 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elina:
LMAO. You know how we are ... snips and snails and puppy dog tails! :D

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home