Saturday, June 21, 2008

I need more sleep!

"Where Stars Are No Longer Useful"
manipulated digital drawing by Mick Mather
I finally made it through one of the most grueling weeks I can remember in quite a while. Not that I'm complaining, in fact it's the opposite as I ask you all to overlook the slim writing in most of the posts last week. Since I really need to get rested and relaxed, you want to look the other way with today's post as well. On the bright side, it ended quite well at the Orange Line Gallery here in Syracuse where 7 of my prints went on display in the Form & Color Exhibition that opened last night. I may put those up soon as an online component, but first, a nap! :D

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

OH! That is VERY VERY COOL and I LOVE the title too! SUPER< really exceptional and different. :-D

10:03 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Beautiful, like a present. May I open it?

3:57 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Great! You've earned your nap.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

mary stebbins taitt:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

elegia:
Yes, you may open it. By the looks of it, someone's been there before you. I suspect that it doesn't open so easily!

susupetal:
It was a long and refreshing nap too. :)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home