Friday, August 08, 2008

Illustration Friday: Sail -

"Sailing into Vacationland"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I'm finally here! V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! As I've been saying for weeks now, I'm going unplugged for the next few weeks ... well, that's the plan at least. So, while I have enough artwork loaded in the system so there will be posts every day, I won't actually be here very often, won't be posting comments to your blogs nor answering comments here. We'll get caught up at the end of the month. Okay? Do miss me yet? Don't worry, it's going to seem like I was never gone! :D

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Your colors are very nice!! Great work.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

This 'stored' image is certainly spot on! Simple but great. Remember the sun blocker cream!

1:30 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Have a wonderful vacation, Mick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:36 AM  
Blogger harlequinpan said...

Nice VACATION !Colorful events!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger soulbrush said...

great work, ha ha enjoy enjoy, will soon be autumn again!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

vanessa brantley newton:
I was having a bit of fun on this prelude to vacation ... now over I'm sad to say!

connie:
I dinna mean to mislead yer lassie ... this image was actually created for IF as a precursor to my disappearing for a few weeks ... I have since reappeared. :)

susupetal:
Thank you! I will, I did, I'm back!

harlequinpan:
Thanks for the wonderful holiday wishes ... I'm back!

soulbrush:
Yes. Autumn soon on the heels of summer ... already the nights have been cool (unusual for these parts at this time in August) and some of the leaves are turning .... (sigh!)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home