Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A quick study -

"Girl on the Stoop"
digital collage by Mick Mather
I'm beginning to feel the tingle as vacation draws ever closer. Just to be clear, I'll be loafing about from August 11th thru August 24th. Not to worry, I'll be loading posts ahead of time so that you'll still get an image everyday. However, my plan is to stay away from the computer and the blog for most of that time. I think a few weeks with my sketchbook and camera is just what the doctor ordered.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

It's good to stay away from the computer for a while, but not too long!!!!!!

I'm going back to work when you start your vacation. What a bore!!!

I looked at the American Graffiti yesterday on DVD, and that girl in your pic reminds me of that time, the beginning of the 60's.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
For those of you who visit here, you won't even notice that I'm away. Well, if I keep my own promise to myself, the fact that I'm not commenting or answering comments will likely be a dead give-a-way! :)

5:27 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

And this is the nurse? Did the doctor ordered the nurse too? ;))

7:24 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

Susu's right about the sixties. And you're still counting down. And I don't know what more to say.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elegia:
LMAO! Yes, and I love my doctor for the special prescriptions he writes. Let me see? How many times a day did he recommend? :O

hpy:
Yes, I'll be counting down for another week, so there's nothing more to say ... yet! :)

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home