Sunday, September 14, 2008

Drawing With Leighlund Series -

"A Little Girl and Her Picture Book"
digitally manipulated drawing by Mick Mather
- original drawing by Leighlund Ruth Vincett -

As it so often happens, I've gotten sidetracked from the collaborative project with my granddaughter, Leighlund Ruth Vincett. For the background info, have a peek at a number of posts you'll find here. Suffice it to say, while poking about this morning I found this unfinished piece ... well, it seemed unfinished until I studied it for a time. Now, having added a border and my digital signature, I offer it up. Enjoy.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

I'm too tired to comment. I was at a party that lasted all the day and part of the night yesterday, I have a lot of work to do as always on Mondays, so I think I should just get back to sleep.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Sweet dreams to you, Hélène.

5:07 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, poor Helene, it's not easy to party all the time.

About your pic: it's like water, cool, soft, transparent, beautiful.

10:13 AM  
Blogger S. Collier said...

relaxing...

2:24 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
I suppose the filtered manipulations add to the look and feel of this piece. Even if that's so, I thought from the beginning that her drawing alone was all of those things and all by itself. Thanks for saying so, Susu. One day, Leighlund will be able to read these on her own and feel proud all over again for her pure creativity.

the charm school dropout:
Another wonderful adjective added. Thanks, Sarah. :)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home