Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Let the girls sing -

"Girls Night Out"
digital collage by Mick Mather
The other evening I happened to notice a number of teenagers gathered in groups, bonding, chattering, discussing the first week back at school and already forming into cliques. Pretty much as I remember it when I was that age come to think of it. Well, except for the fact that today's teenagers seem to be growing up even faster than my own generation ... or does it just seem that way?

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger harlequinpan said...

wow wow WOW !!!!
it's really a fantastic work!

6:17 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

They grow up faster, but only elderly believe so. Not themselves.

I sing too!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

harlequinpan:
Thanks, I'm glad you like this one.

susupetal
How true. The world sure can be a funny place sometimes ... and, yes, I believe I can hear you through the open window right now. A familiar refrain too ... Inna Gadda Da Vida is it? :D

9:39 AM  
Blogger Elegia said...

This is my type of pic, great, just wow!

Today's teenagers just think they're older than they really are. Or should I say they think they're smarter (than they really are) ;-))))

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

elegia:
LOL ... I think you can say both of those things ... hmmm, you just did, didn't you? :)

4:57 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

The two on the right seem so tired! That must be growing up to fast.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
LOL ... I think you may be onto something here! :D

4:12 AM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Anotehr fab art piece, I really like this a LOT, nice composition. It's "swell!" :-D

9:43 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

mary stebbins taitt:
It's always a joy when a piece that I may consider pedestrian (no pun intended) strikes such a chord in so many of you. Thanks, Mary! :)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home