Monday, September 01, 2008

Once again, out of the blue -

"In the Secret Coding Room"
digital collage by Mick Mather
For the life of me, sometimes, I don't know where the work comes from. Within the process of creation these works are often fueled by intuition, chance and happy accidents. I'm not very sorry to say that the joy of discovery is quite likely greater for me personally than it is for the patron who comes to the work with virgin eyes. That aside, I should be back from Vermont by now ... we'll talk soon.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Elegia said...

This is very exotic somehow. I would like to think he has a eastern hat. There's so many aspects in this picture, I really like. Peace and harmony.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elegia:
I see the figure as a woman. In fact, a nun! Exotic somehow? I should say so ... thanks, Elegia. :)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home