Saturday, December 06, 2008

Everson Unwrapped - December 5-14, 2008

"Through the Looking Glass, Installation View I"
stacked found glass sculpture by Mick Mather
As promised, here's an installation view of the glass tree I have on exhibit at the Everson Museum of Art in Syracuse, New York. The piece is for sale at $500 with all of the money donated to the Everson Museum for this annual holiday fundraiser. This is a bargain price, I can assure you, and if the piece should come back to me there will definitely be a mark-up somewhere between 50% and 100%. More details after this event closes on December 14th. I'll add another view tomorrow along with the exhibition statement ... please stand by! :)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

This is just stunning!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
... and he blushes! :)

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home