Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday Challenge: Soft -

"Soft"
manipulated digital photograph by Mick Mather
Like many of you, I'm with family and friends giving thanks for all that we have. Before I dig into another helping of stuffing I offer this week's Thursday Challenge for the theme of soft. This red winged blackbird is keeping himself busy defining and defending his territory amid fluffs of foxtail and cat-o-nine seed, awaiting the freedom of spring winds that will carry them forth. This hails from a small group of photographs that document the Janus Park Walk. I'll show more of these soon but for now: H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G ! ! !

Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Hpy Thanksgiving from someone who's working!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Thanks, Hélène. Since this is a particular American Holiday that provides me with a 4-day weekend, I can only say that the work I won't be doing today and tomorrow will still be piled on my desk come Monday!

7:19 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Well, good for you -we're working here.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
LOL ... perhaps you should begin advocating for Finnish Sisters Day to coincide with Thanksgiving Day. Then, we could all have a day off. :D

4:36 PM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! I love this--it's another one that would be cool for Silk Creek.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Mary Stebbins Taitt:
Thanks for the Greeting de Gobble and right back at ya! As you already know, anything you see here that suits SCR is yours whenever you want it. :)

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a very nice Thanksgiving Mick! And what a nice piece this is! Very peaceful, soft, just lovely.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Shani:
Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes and for this comment. :)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home