Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NEW from Greymoor Walk -

"Balcony at Greymoor"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
- click on image to see full size -
This is a view from the balcony of the Highland Green condominium where I used to live a decade ago. I miss the area and I've walked it from end to end, over and over again, gaining one of the largest bodies of walking art documentation in my files. I'm sure there'll be more to come from this series as time goes by ... and:
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

Your balcony should have been green for St Patrick!

6:53 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

That is a nostalgic looking piece of art, filled with your memories and longing.

What, is it the green day?!?

7:55 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
...but, there IS a greenish tint to it Isn't there? Must be my monitor. :)

SusuPetal:
Since everyone is Irish on St. patrick's day, yes! This is the green day. :)

10:05 AM  
Blogger John M. Mora said...

I am not Irish and have never played one on TV.

Ahhh, hint of color like a hand wash tint.

Like old b&w hand tinted.

Need to look at it full size tonight.

Regards. I hear the parade outside my window since I am forty feet west of Fifth Avenue.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

John:
Thanks to great-grandpa Christie, I'm a little bit Irish. On the other hand, St. Paddy was a Scot ... what say we haul down a fifth of single malt and holler out the window at the parade?!!!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home