Sunday, March 29, 2009

VACATION: Day Nine -

"Maple Leaf I"
digitally manipulated drawing by Mick Mather
- original drawing by Leighlund Ruth Vincett -

My vacation, for all practical purposes, is now over. Soon, I'll be back at my usual routine, visiting all of you again at your blogs and struggling to catch up on the week's worth of work that didn't go away, but became a deeper pile on my not-so-empty desk at the office. Before I do, I have an entire series of digital manipulations created from one of my granddaughter's recent drawings. I call it "The Maple Leaf Series" and it documents a slow, digital decay of this stylistic drawing. More to come!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Welcome back, Mick, and nice of you to bring along the Maple Leaf Series, this red one lightens up the gray day of Helsinki.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
It's good to be back and I'll be back all the way sometime tomorrow. Since this series is actually one of decay, I'm not certain how to handle the posting of the rest of the series - there are eight more. Either way, if I brightened a grim, Helsinki day for you, that's a good thing! :)

9:19 AM  
Blogger hpy said...

I would like to take nap in that hammock.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
LOL LOL LOL :D

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home