Thursday, April 30, 2009

NEW from Milton Slough Walk -

"Suburban Renewal"
manipulated digital photograph by Mick Mather
- click image to view full size -

I'm still surfing back through the walking art files, in particular the Milton Slough Walk project. As the trees continue to leaf out it occurs to me that another walk at the slough may be called for at some point as a frame of reference between two seasons. Until I move further along that path here's a little something that seems like it might make a good center spread for the book.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

I'll walk along and look at the leaves turn green.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

SusuPetal:
Oh Boy!!! I'll get my walking boots on! :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger John M. Mora said...

Out on a. Limb it sparkles.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

John:
Thanks for that, John ... I was going for the sparkle, but I'll certainly take some shine. :D

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home