Monday, July 10, 2006

Moody Monday: Infectious -

"Infectious"
digital collage by Mick Mather

Excerpt from The Inventor's Diary: "She, So Peculiar" -

"...on the day we met my mind was elsewhere. We traded pleasant conversation, I gave you my card, 'call if there's anything I can help you with'. You did call, months later, and I couldn't put a face with your name. When we met for the second time I was struck dumb and choked out a greeting. It all came back in a flash except that, this time, your look was slightly different, exotically attractive, magnetic and oozing sexuality...I still wonder if you understand just how much. Since that time I've become addicted to the infectious way that you remake yourself three or four times a year and, therefor, remake me!..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home