Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Reverting to the inverted version -

"Phoenix (Inverted)"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Silly, silly me! For months now, I've been wondering and wondering why there were NO comments on this blog. I expected a drop once I was forced to back off from my own blog surfing but, a drop to zero? Anyway, last night I discovered that I must moderate and choose to publish any comments left. Duh! So, my apologies to all of you who've been dutifully leaving so many wonderful insights and kudos - I promise to correct everything, and already have. Come to that, someone asked to see the inverted version of an Illustration Friday piece - on the theme of phoenix back around the end of the year - tonight, you get to see it. Go here for a peek at the original post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home