Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The new software has me scratching my head -

"Everything Was Wrong"
digital collage by Mick Mather
Yeah, so I downloaded a new graphics program last night and started tinkering around. I always tinker blindly before consulting the tutorials or help files - lots more fun that way, sometimes. I wanted to add text to a freehand line but was never able to make it actually happen. Worse, almost every time I attempted to do that the program generated errors, locked up and caused general havoc around HQ. I was able to get text into a shape, as you can see, so I'll give things a bit more time before I run, screaming, for the uninstall hammer. That said and with second thoughts creeping in, there are plenty of handy little features that work just fine...I guess I better keep it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home