Sunday, April 08, 2007

He Is Risen -

"Selfportrait of the Artist Dreaming of the Easter Bunny"
digital collage by Mick Mather
The way I figure it - and no one I know has ever been able to answer this one for me - we ought to be celebrating Easter Monday. It does say something about our saviour being on the cross for 3 days and 3 nights...Friday, Saturday, Sunday...yes? Risen on Monday then, no? Oh well, it seems painfully obvious that I am but a weak sinner seeking grace wherever I can find it. Hope, for certain, even my own, springs eternal.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Gee, did the bunny get lost on the way to Heff's house? I don't suppose you'd mind assisting her though. lol!

As for me I am not lost, I do believe that he rose on the 3rd day and for that I am greatful.

Interesting post Mick!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

Lucky Dip Lisa:
I take the fifth and pray for grace.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home