Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Challenge: Architecture -

"Architecture"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
It just hit me - between the eyes - that another one of the problems I've been having is these headaches. The migraines appear to be back and they're decidedly taking a toll on my ability to think clearly, process information and maintain any kind of creative balance that's acceptable. Therefor, tonight's post on the theme of architecture at this week's Thursday Challenge, was a fortunate find for me. As I was walking from the office to my parking lot, camera in hand, I stumbled upon this discarded newspaper and took the shot...now tell me, is this serendipity or what?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

WOW! Great! I would call it a miracle!
Once more very close topic for me. I was studying architecture, but them I became an interior designer, and then an artist; next I’m going to become a nuclear physicist. :)

4:12 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
Small, small world, yes? As for becoming a nuclear physicist, always remember that E=MC2 ... is that also correct in a curved space environment? :D

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home