Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thursday Challenge: Noisy -

"Jackhammer"
montage by Mick Mather
The weekly theme at Thursday Challenge is noisy. Since some of the most annoying repair work at my office over the winter and early spring has required a jackhammer, let's just say that my course was clear. I should also say that working on this piece made me think of those old, cigarette pack cards that were particularly common during the middle of the last century. The modern day equivalent is the ATC and I believe this would make a good one. Now I've gone and done it...more work to do!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

Great masculine ATC, I've seen so many cats and geishas. Lace and glitter. Really fun. :)

2:05 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

Itkupilli:
LOL ... thanks for putting that "guy thing" face on this one. It's true, too. Give us a hole in the ground or some loud, noisy equipment and we'll stand happily by, watching the sidewalk get torn up! :D

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home