Tuesday, July 03, 2007

It seems like Friday Night -

"Shimmer"
digital painting by Mick Mather
One of my projects over the past winter was transferring and re-saving all of my floppy files. With the 4th of July upon us, I decided to take a peek into those files for a few images to get me through to Thursday. In the late 1990's I was taking tentative steps into the realm of digital art using MS Paint on a really old Zenith Data Systems computer running Windows 3.1 - I must say that I miss that old version of paint for one of the features it no longer contains called "stretch and skew". It makes no never mind here, however, since that nifty little function isn't used. So, a peek at something very abstract from those early attempts. Sometime soon I'll post a set of old artistamps created on that same computer ... wait for it!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home