Tuesday, June 26, 2007

NEW from The Chairs Series -

"Abstract Girl and Her Contemporary Chair"
montage by Mick Mather
While playing around with a throw away image a few weeks ago, things began to click. It was one of those times when I was just playing and surprise, surprise! Progress with one of the new photo editors that was employed here has gone backwards more than a few steps recently. I consider myself fortunate to have this image. So, perhaps I should be playing more? Actually I am, but I might be well advised to play harder this week. Anyway, here it is with some alternate versions and at least one spin-off to show for the effort. All properly hidden away here at the Secret Visual Laboratory! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger *Itkupilli* said...

Always so perfect color theme...grey shades with burgundy and verdigris...I once more admire your art to make abstract works...

2:52 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

itkupilli:
You always make me ... (blush!). :)

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home