Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Challenge: Weather -

"Lemon Sky Over Strawberry Fields"
digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
Weather is this week's theme at Thursday Challenge and this post is a manipulation of one of my favorite photographs - the subject is an old, red barn enveloped in a fog bank. I don't suppose that appears to be the case here and I'm using this heavily manipulated version in deference to the collector who eventually buys the matted and framed photograph titled "Mystery of the Red Barn". You can see it here if you're curious.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Strawberry Fields forever...nice colours, strong, vibrant!

I liked the original as well.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
LOL - anytime one mentions the phrase "strawberry fields", The Beatles song comes to mind. I'll be singing that refrain the rest of this evening I bet! Thanks so much for the positive comment and for taking a look at the original photograph too. :)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home