Monday, July 09, 2007

Moody Monday: Ebullient -

"She Blew Me A Kiss"
digital collage by Mick Mather
The theme is ebullient at Moody Monday this week and, after researching the files, I settled upon this image of a flirtatious young lady blowing a kiss. What a lovely gesture and who couldn't do with a few dozen of these every day? I think I'll go lay down for a while and dream. In the middle of a hot summer day whose breeze is made not for cooling but for wishing, I hear the sweet refrain of Mama Cass singing ever so sweetly, "dream a little dream of me"? :)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

Oh, I love that song of the Mamas and the Papas, and hopefully the melody lingers on in my mind for the rest of the day!
I'm also California dreamin' because the weather here is now cold and it's cloudy. Luckily, last week, when I was in my summer paradise, the sun caressed me daily.

The woman in your picture seems to flirt with me also. She has a sunny colouring, with a hint of the fall coming up. She looks happy. I like the joy in your picture.

12:04 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Had to tag this here :)

12:44 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
I say thanks, with a blush, for each of these comments. It's a wonderful thing the way some music touches us and gives back so many fond memories - future memories too! Thanks for the link to the song too - has anyone not heard it? Now you can by clicking in Susu's comment above.
As for the woman in this piece? You know I'm pleased when an image evokes each of the feelings you describe. Be that as it may, summer isn't over yet, is it? :)

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home