Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A study of my own -

"Christina II"
colored pencil drawing by Mick Mather
Rob D'Agostino popped into my office on Monday for a blog tutorial. Afterward we took a tour of the 10 Totem Project sculptures scattered around downtown Syracuse, New York before getting lunch and heading to my other office at The Warehouse. While we were walking it came up that I promised to post a few studies of my own - accomplished at the class that Rob and I attended for many, many years. As I was checking back through the files of scanned images from one of my sketchbooks I found a piece that makes perfect sense when considering his blog and our connected, shared past ... here then, is one of my drawings, Rob's daughter, Christina.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Save My Studies said...

Mick, Great study! Thanks for posting this,I hope to see more soon.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

robert:
Thanks so much for saying so, it means a lot coming from you. I have a lot of work to choose from and intend to post more as time goes by. Perhaps even some of the old pen & ink sketches, maybe, they weren't so good.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home