Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Challenge: Thankful -

"Thankful"
$50 Unframed - LUCAS GALLERY

digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather

Another Thursday Challenge is upon me with the theme of thankful as the word of the week. As I often say, Dale Hudjik always gives a handful of ideas to work with and related to each theme . One of the alternate or additional words is home and today's post is a photograph taken of the large mass of water lilies at my parents place earlier this summer at a picnic held for a large gathering of friends and family. Thankful? Oh yeah!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Janice Ykema said...

good pick... they look like hands raised clapping..... !

5:25 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

janice:
I love that mass of water lilies out at the lake. I always get a few shots when I'm visiting mum 'n pop. I hadn't noticed the clapping hands until you mentioned them. Now, that's almost all I can see! :D

7:26 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

Looking quickly I saw chairs around a garden table.

12:09 AM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

I'd like to swim among those hands, they make me think of summer.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
I better look again! :D

susupetal:
Awww, poor Susu, her disappearing sun and the warmth of summer. If I could ship you a box of summer, you know that I would. :)

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home