Monday, January 21, 2008

Moody Monday: Complicated -

"Complicated"
$50 Unframed - LUCAS GALLERY

digitally manipulated photograph by Mick Mather
The theme at Moody Monday this week - complicated - made me think of a photograph taken at a dentists office last spring. The subject matter was a children's toy and you can see the original here before a little bit of cropping and minimal resizing. After running the original through the various filters here at the Secret Visual Laboratory, what you see above is the even more complicated result. What could be better?

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Trijnie said...

I am puzzled, I am fond of Sudoku, very relaxing

10:50 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

womann in glass:
LOL and thanks, Trijnie! The key to this puzzle is the link
to one of my other blogs.

12:24 PM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Well, you sure made out of a simple toy a complicated pic, and that wasn't too complicated, was it:))

It must have been fun doing it, it looks like fun.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
I seem to have done exactly that! ... (says he, scratching his head incomprehensibly) ... :|

1:37 PM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

HAH! I'd already gone to see the original. This is cool. I like it. Interesting effects and color.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

mary stebbins taitt:
I bet you're one of the few that stop in at No Matter What Shape without a hint and a link. I'm glad you you liked the image, it was fun to work on.

6:18 PM  
Blogger imwithsully said...

This is an amazing piece!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

imwithsully:
Thanks so much for saying so, Kim. It means a lot to me when you drop in and leave encouragement such as this. :)

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home