Sunday, January 13, 2008

Peeking past the blinds -

"Peeping Tom"
digitally manipulated fractal flame & collage by Mick Mather
While working on two other pieces for another blog, Outer Dust Rings, some of the trial runs and alternate takes didn't quite fit over there. Happily, one of them did seem appropriate for posting right here - this one to be exact - and here you have it. Now that I've made the official introduction, it's time for me to scrub up, put on a suit and head west to Rochester, New York to attend a wake.

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger SusuPetal said...

You've been awarded with "You make my day"-award in my blog, you can pick the flowers from there.

http://susupetal.vuodatus.net/blog/1051562

11:53 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
I say thanks very much for the award - I think. The site won't load so I can't get to my flowers. Bummer.

6:28 PM  
Blogger SusuPetal said...

Maybe later, then.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Trijnie said...

you are lucky too Mick!!!

12:00 AM  
Blogger hpy said...

What's he peeping at? Me?
He should go and have a glass of something good instead!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

susupetal:
Yes, the site came on later and I have my award! Thanks, Susu ... it's in my sidebar now. :D

womann in glass:
Thanks, Trijnie. I feel blessed and fortunate ... it's been a good life and a better ride. More to come!

hpy:
He's looking at all of us, I think. I'll have that drink, by the way, he seems too busy ogling you to take a break. :)

5:05 AM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Man in the shadows.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

elina:
Yes ... and he's watching Hélene! :O

6:09 PM  
Blogger hpy said...

Poor Tom!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
ROFLMAO!!!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Janice Ykema said...

nice piece this.. :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

janice:
Thanks so much - it's one of my own, recent, personal favorites as well. The original image was pretty much a throw away that got lucky in the filtering and manipulating process here at The Secret Visual Laboratory! :)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home